Inspired By Chllenge #17

March 30, 2012

When I saw this weeks inspiration photo at the Inspired By challenge blog, I immediately thought of 'Jungle Out There' set (TSG) that will be released on Saturday.


I thought some stacked animals would be FUN. But wait..., Laurel had already done it! Oops! (lol)
Ok, I also was inspired by numberes in the photo, so decided to combine Jungle Out There set with Numbered Days set.:D


I LOVE the expression on his face! I hope someone blow up the candle before he get burned!! LOL!

Thank you for looking!

5 comments:

  1. This is just so super cute! Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He he he - he is so funny, Torico! Totally love this fresh fun make!

    ReplyDelete
  3. too CUTE!!!
    just saw you won, congrats :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie!!! I saw that you won and had to stop by and let you know how great your card is. Well done :>)

    ReplyDelete