Simple Thank You Card

July 18, 2012

As soon as I saw the photo below, I went straight to my craft room and whipped up a simple card.


Firstly the black picture frame caught my eyes, then the hot pink (...red??) stairs made me think of pleated ribbon. So here is my card.



I've pinned many photos giving me great inspirations. But, I usually have not enough time to make my ideas into 'real' cards. So it was really happy that I could get time for making this card today!

Thank you for stopping by. Have a happy crafty day!

5 comments:

  1. Oh WOW Torico this is amazing! LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it when inspiration strikes like this! Love your CAS card!
    Hugs!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simple, very sincere, neat and clean card, and totally outstanding card! I love it. So beautiful, especially the font that you used. Thanks for sharing this one.

    ReplyDelete