CAS Thank You Card

November 16, 2012

Hi everyone! I have a CAS Thank You card to share with you today.

My inspiration source was a shelf in the photo below.:)


Here is my card.




The stamp sets I used were Day Dreamer, Inside & Out : Thank You (PTI), and In Stitches (TSG). The wooden pattern paper is from Aspen Frost paper pad (Basic Grey). For other materials, please refer the supplies list at the bottom of this post.

I'm entering this card to this weeks CASology challenge -- THANKS.

Thank you for visiting! Have a great day.

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Love the soft blues and the woodgrain! Thanks so much for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! Wow! Beautifully designed and the colors you combined are wonderful!! Thanks so much for joining us at CASology this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. simply gorgeous! thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a pretty card. I never thought to use these flower stamps like this. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just gorgeous, I love those pretty flowers and the board and batten background! Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! Love the colour palette and all the little details. Thanks for playing along at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a really neat take on a "Window" card! Good job! tfs

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just found your blog from the TSG blog. I love your work and just signed up to be your newest follower.


    --Cheryl--

    ReplyDelete