December 8, 2012

Thinking of you at Christmas

Hi everyone! I hope you are having a great weekend so far.

A few day ago, I realized that I still needed to make several more Christmas cards this year! Ugh!  With the pretty busy season of year, I'm not sure if I can complete it or not for now. Anyway I have to do my best! Here is a card I made last night.


The image is a free digital stamp from Birdie Brown. It was colored with Copics and was cut out. The snowflakes were stamped with Cloud White ink (Versa Magic). The sentiment was stamped with Versa Mark ink, then heat embossed with White embossing powder. To finish off the card, I added some rhinestones.
I will send this card to my father-in-law who is in hospital now. I heard that he might not be able to go home by Christmas. So sad... But I hope this card makes him smile...

I'm entering this card to the challenges below.




Thank you for stopping by!

8 comments:

  1. That is just gorgeous, Torico! Love how you used the black background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is just fabulous!! I love absolutely everything about it! I'm sure it will bring a smile on your father-in-law's face too.
    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is snow fun! You colored it brilliantly too! Thanks for joining in with JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card! I love the colours and the layout. Hope you fil gets better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely FA-BU-LOUS ! I like your simple and clean style. Your card is a small masterpiece. Everything's perfect ! Continue like that !!!

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A darling image and the sentiment just "pops" off the card with it being embossed. Great take on the challenge. Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness...this scene is so amazing! Thanks so much for playing with us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete