STB #12

April 7, 2013

Though I had been wanting to join in Seize the Birthday challenges since it had started, I didn't get a chance to play with. Today I finally created a card for this weeks challenge (STB#12)! :D

Here is this weeks sketch.


And my take...


The image is one of my digital stamps, Party Dog (Birdie Brown). I colored it with Copics and cut it out with a Labels 11 die (Spellbinders). The patterned papers are from Cakewalk paper pad (October Afternoon). As I couldn't find a good place to add a sentiment on the card front, I stamped a "Happy Birthday" sentiment to the inside. (I'm sorry that I didn't get a good photo of the inside.)

I am also entering this card to Simon Says Stamp's  "Happy Birthday" challenge.

Thank you for stopping by!

10 comments:

  1. Wonderful template, perfect greeting card.
    Drops by here regularly, that I admire.
    Attempt fails to participate in the very beginning, because I do not have these materials, or they can be purchased anywhere, and especially not with the sponsor.
    I enjoy what I have and I am grateful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun and fabulous!! What a wonderful birthday card. Love it!
    Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card Torico!! Your image is adorable and your colouring is amazing as always. I just love it. SO happy you got the chance to play along with us!
    Hugs,
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh, love, Torico! What a great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, my! I absolutely love this card! So stinking adorable and so well done! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too freakin' funny - love the image! So cute - amazing papers and colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. CUTE! What a fun card Torico. Love the papers you used and what a great image. Your coloring is amazing. So glad you were finally able to join us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fab card and well done on being the challenge winner.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  9. congratulations on your stb win, love that digi image. the layers on your card are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete