April 24, 2013

TSG Blog Hop Challenge Day2

Welcome to Day2 of this month's TSG sneak peeks! Today we are showing you two stamp sets designed by Megan Suarez!!



Our first set from Megan this month is the gorgeous new Dream in Color. We love the gorgeous style of this flower, and we think you will do, too.

Dream in Color is a 3x4 set that includes a total of 2 stamps and will sell for $9.00.



The newest addition to Megan's Spice Girls line is the Ginger set. Isn't she lovely??

Ginger is a 3x4 set that includes a total of 5 stamps and will sell for $9.00. The new stamps will be available on Saturday, April 27th at 11:00 pm.



I usually don't use brilliant colors like these for my card. But the other day, this color combo (Neon Pink, Teal, Lime and Black) popped and stuck in my head. (lol) It was the first time I used RV06 and RV09 Copics for my coloring since I bought them a few years ago!

I stamped a polkadot pattern directly onto the card base. I stamped the image twice, cut out only the flower part, then layered. The black panel was embossed using a Honeycomb Embossing Folder. For the "love" word, I covered a chipboard element with a scrap of PP.

Would you like to win the new stamp set?
Here is what you need to do- visit the Trendsetter’s blogs that are participating in each of the blog hop challenges below and comment on their creations as you go. One of the Trendsetter’s blogs (from each hop day) will be randomly chosen as the ‘it’ blog and a winner will be picked using a random number generator from the comments left on that Trendsetter’s Blog Hop Challenge post.

You will not know which blog has been chosen so the more you comment on the better your chances are of winning new stamps! The Blog Hop Challenges will be open until 5 PM Eastern Time Saturday, April 27th with the winner being announced during the release party chat.


22 comments:

  1. Really gorgeous, Torico! I love the black embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card. I love the rhinestones and the embossing. The bright pink really pops!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The embossing is so light, I really like how it adds to the card. I like how simple the card is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the aqua paper that you used. It is very summery and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful! Amazing colors, what a great bold card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. I am really loving these colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! Love your color combinations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the colors on this with the pop of black. Such a pretty floral image.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the colors!! Just beautiful!! I love the black and blue and fuschia together!! It really pops!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning Torico - beautiful design! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I agree with everyone.... the colors are stunning. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute card! Love the bright bold colors and how the flower is layered! TFS God bless!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. gorgeous flower, so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  14. STUNNING great colors and added bling

    ReplyDelete
  15. FANTASTIC!!! LOVE how that flower really POPS against the background! All of the added textures are fabulous too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Like how you embossed more than one layer of this card. Great idea, looks fab!

    ReplyDelete