Retro Sketches #99

January 31, 2014

Today I am sharing an one-layer card that was based on the Retro Sketches #99.



I stamped a herringbone background (Impression Obsession) after I masked off the space. Then I stamped a cat image from Loads of Love set (Penny Black) and colored it with Copics. The sentiment is from Just A Love Note set (Simon Says), and it was curved slightly.


************************************************

As some of you may already know, we are starting a new challenge blog, Naughty or Nice Challenges! Doesn't it sound fun? He he! It will be a monthly challenge and we'd love to see your naughty creations!
Our first challenge starts February 1st. Check out the Naughty or Nice Challenges blog and follow us on Facebook and/or Pinterest!!


Thank you for stopping by! See you tomorrow again. :)

2 comments:

  1. Awww adorable kitty...great masking on this one layer card. your new challenge site made me smile..should be fun to see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabby card Torico, and I'm pleased to see you are going to be a naughty or nice girl! Jo x

    ReplyDelete