Curtain Call Challenge : Cozy Quilt

February 22, 2014

Just popped in to share a card I made for the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge : Cozy Quilt.



To make a "quilted" frame, I used a pierced rectangle die and a pierced square die (MFT). I die-cut a star shape out from the center piece, added the stitched line with a gel pen, and put a piece of polkadot pp underneath. The sentiment stamp is from Hero Arts, which was stamped on a small tag (Spellbinders). I used a wood button (Prima) and some jute twine for embellishments.

Thank you for stopping by. Have a great weekend!

7 comments:

  1. So lovely. Your design work is always beautiful and impeccable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty and a great take on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Torico, this is absolutely beautiful! Wonderful colors...you are so gifted at that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love this!
    Thanks for joining us at Curtain Call-Cozy Quilt!

    ReplyDelete