Retro Sketches #102

February 19, 2014

I found THIS package design on Pinterest this morning. I immediately thought of the Retro Sketches #102 and whipped up a card.



I seem to be hooked on the Thick Stripes stamp (Impression Obsession). (I have used it on three cards in a row!) I stamped it on the background panel with Thatched Straw ink (Versa Magic).
The circle window on the small panel was die-cut with a stitched circle die (Lil' Inker Designs). I stamped the sentiment on a piece of black cardstock with Versa Mark ink, white embossed it, then adhered it to the back of the window. The bottom edge of the panel was cut with pinking scissors. The right corners were rounded using a corner chomper.


Thank you for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. I love the design. it's so eye popping! the stripes are gorgeous and you used one of my favorite dies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your design work is always so awesome. This is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And what a beautiful card you 'whipped up' Torico! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautifully simple and with one of my favorite colors (yellow) love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful in yellow with the pop of black for the sentiment! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete