CAS(E) this Sketch #73 & Runway Inspired #58

April 20, 2014

Two of fabulous challenge blogs, CAS(E) this Sketch! and Runway Inspired Challenge, have paired up! How fantastic!! I always adore the inspiration photos that Runway Inspired Challenge provides, but I feel that their level is so high and very challenging for me. This time, this fantastic collaboration encouraged me so much!


Here is my take.


I cut out the flowers and leaves from a piece of watercolor paper using Flower Medley Die-namics and Royal Leaves Die-namics (MFT). I sponged the flowers with Soft Apricot and Soft Cantaloupe ink (Hero Arts), and the leaves with Green Hills and Field Greens ink (Hero Arts). I slightly curled the petals using a stylus.


The patterned papers are from Front Porch paper pad (Pebbles). I cut the curved line with an In The Meadow die (PTI).
I stamped the sentiment (Hero Arts) in Onyx Black ink.

Thank you for stopping by!

16 comments:

  1. So beautiful! I love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply stunning...love your take on the inspiration photo and the sketch Torico! Thanks for joining us on the Runway ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty - love the MFT flowers in the soft peaches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this card.....beautiful colors and layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning! I love your take - much nicer layout - perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! Love the way you inked up the flowers and leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like your Choice of patterned paper and the inking of the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, this is beautiful! Fabulous take on the sketch & inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful feminine feel, love the flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty! Love how you did the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just beautiful... love the blacks and grays and the soft, watercolored flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is drop dead gorgeous! I love those flowers!

    ReplyDelete