CASE Study Challenge #191

May 16, 2014

Today I'm sharing a card I made for the CASE Study Challenge #191.

I was inspired by the watercolored tall flowers and a lot of white space of this weeks inspiration card by Wida.


I dug out an old Hero Arts stamp called Tall Flower. I stamped it with Versa Mark ink, white embossed, and water colored with Distress Inks (Faded Jeans and Peeled Paint).
I made my own stencil using Die-namics Mini Chicken Wire (MFT) and stenciled with Soft Sand ink (Hero Arts) for the background.
After I stamped the sentiment, which is from a retired stamp set by Technique Tuesday, in Soft Granite (Hero Arts), I traced it with a Wink Of Stella pen, it is hard to see in the photo though. :P


For the inside I did stenciling again and stamped the flower in Soft Sand ink.

Thank you for stopping by today! Have a great weekend!:)

13 comments:

  1. Torico, your card is stunning! Great CASE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is truly beautiful, am definitely going to CASE this :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally magical - love your stamping and colouring! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok seriously this card is outrageously awesome

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow so pretty...the colour choice is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! I love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow this card is stunning. Glad you joined us over at CAse study challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card - I love the elegance and beautiful soft colours!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is absolutely gorgeous! Love it and you did the inside perfectly too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning, Torico!! Congratulations on the HM honor from Case Study!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  11. So very gorgeous! I love your card. Congratulations on your HM!

    ReplyDelete