Boo!

July 20, 2014

I finally got a chance to play with the Ghoulfriends set and Halloween Icons Dies (Paper Smooches)!! When I saw this weeks inspiration card by Shari over at the CASE Study Challenge, I got an idea to make a card using these stamps and dies.:)




As you see, I followed the layout of Shari's card. All the circles were die cut using Pierced Circle SATX Die-namics (MFT).


I stamped the ghost image with Versa Mark ink and white embossed. I added a hat which was stamped onto a piece of Simply Chartreuse CS (PTI) and was cut out with scissors. 
The checkerboard pattern I stamped onto the grey strip with Steel Blue Hybrid ink (MFT) is from Borderlicious set (Paper Smooches).  


These tiny spiders were cut out using Halloween Icons Dies (Paper Smooches). I drew white lines with a gel pen


I die cut the "BOO!" three times and stacked them up. I added some shimmer using a Wink Of Stella pen.          

Thank you for stopping by today! I hope you have a great weekend!

6 comments:

  1. This is just brilliant, love it!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowsa! This just pops!!! Thanks for playing along with this week's CASE Study Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay, this is just way too fun!
    Thanks for joining us at Case Study!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yaaay!! Congrats, Torico!! So very, very cute =] Michele

    ReplyDelete