MFT April Card Kit Release

April 19, 2017

The new MFT Card Kit, A-maze-ing is available for purchase in the MFT store now!!


I'm sharing a birthday card I made using the kit for more inspiration for you!

(NOTE: The products written in boldface are included in the kit.)
I framed my maze with a Stitched Circle Scallop Frame cut out of Smooth White CS and added a Berrylicious mat to make the maze stand out against the background. 

I put some baby beads along with three Maze Spheres as I thought it would add more fun. :)

For my background panel, I stenciled the Star Celebration using Cotton Candy, Lemon Drop, and Orange Fizz Premium Dye inks. I cut off the bottom edge of the panel with the Stitched Scallop Basic Edges Die-namics and adhered it to the card base along with gingham patterned paper.

Head on over to the MFT blog for more inspiration from the fabulous DT. Don't forget to leave a comment on each of their blogs for your chance to win a prize! :)

Thank you for stopping by!

37 comments:

  1. Cute card! I really like the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute--I like the stars and the gingham.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just the right card for anyone's birthday! And great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the verge small, little beads. Love the blue.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card! Love the colors you used and the details! Such a fun kit with lots of possibilities!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the sweet papers you used and the pretty teal accents in the maze.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice! It is like a maze and shaker card in one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty and fresh looking with the orange and pale blue!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a fun birthday card! I love the different circles you used around the maze!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card and colors. Love this kit!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the color combo and the background Torico, thanks for the inspiration! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the layering behind the maze piece!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous card! Can't wait till I get my kit!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card. Love the orange checked design:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome card! Love the stitching details!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This would make a great congratulations card. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super cute card! I can't wait to get my kit so I can make some A-maze-ing cards!

    ReplyDelete
  18. So fun!! Love the colors and patterns you used! So bright and happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Torico, this is just adorable. The stenciled star background looks amazing on this card!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love this kit and love the baby bead addition. Always great ideas from the DT ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Dear Torico this is so Beautiful! I just love every single detail on this card! Amazing color combination and soft look!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I really like your colors and style! "Amazing"!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the colors here and all those beads!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh my! How cute!!!
    Love your beautiful card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Fantastic card- very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Sweet! Love how everyone is using the elements of this kit in a different way!

    ReplyDelete